Depression is a mental disorder, characterized by many symptoms of low mood and damaged everyday functioning, damaged thinking and concentrating processes and additional abilities, up to a total dysfunction. Depression results from a wide range of factors, which means that in order to solve this problem fully, without side effects, it takes more than symptomatic medicine. It demands a wide, long-term solution. The biologically active supplements and catalysts of Tivoni contribute to the creation of inner balance, which supports the body from the inside, and will help to battle all the factors simultaneously.
Treatment by Tivoni
If the patient is already uses psychiatric medications, a complementary treatment will be adjusted accordingly.
|Depression||Direction for use||Monthly|
|StabiTiv||1-2 capsules, 3 times a day, with meal.||3-6 Boxes|
|Cell Oxygen 2||1 tablespoon, 3 times a day, with meal (start gradually).||2 Bottles|
|BeauTiv||2 capsules, twice a day, with meal.||2 Boxes|
|*For the most comprehensive and precise treatment, and in severe cases, please contact the Training Division of TIVONI by firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Depression is a common mental disorder - its prevalence is up to 16% among all the human population. Women suffer from depression twice more than men. Women express feelings of hopelessness and helplessness. Men however, express feelings of restlessness and irritation.
- Sixty percents of the suicide attempts are being committed as a result of depression. Fifteen percents of these are also succeeding in taking their lives.
- During the winter, there is tendency of increased depression development and the suicide rate increases as well.
Factors of Depression
The factors may be divided into several categories: bio-chemical medical factors, psychological-social factors, and physiological factors, including hormonal imbalance, causing chemical disruptions in the nervous system.
Types of Depression
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) - Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) is characterized by severe symptoms that affect all aspects of life, up to a state of total dysfunction. Such depressive episodes may last from few weeks, up to several months.
- Dysthymia - Dysthymia is less severe form of depression, having fewer symptoms than the MDD. However, the Dysthymia tend to be longer – up to two years periods.
- Seasonal Depression -Depression with symptoms similar to MDD, but is appears according to season of the year. Usually, the symptoms increase during the winter, and decrease during other seasons.
- Postpartum Depression -We should distinguish between postpartum depression and low mood following childbirth (“Baby Blues”). All women suffer from low mood after giving birth, but 15% of them are developing depression and show symptoms of MDD. The depression evolves during the first months after giving birth and damages the ability of the mother to create a healthy relationship with her baby.
- Bipolar Disorder -This disorder includes two polar episodes: depression and mania. In the mania state, the patient show psychotic symptoms, and during the depressive phases he experiences severe symptoms MDD.